The first step is to carry out the quality inspection of the bearing:
1. Whether the outer packaging is clear: Under normal circumstances, the brands produced by regular manufacturers have their own dedicated designers to design the outer packaging, and arrange for the production of factories that pass the production conditions. Therefore, the product packaging is from lines to color blocks. All should be very clear and unambiguous.
2. Whether the steel stamp is clear: each bearing product will have its brand name, label, etc. printed on the bearing product body. Although the font is very small, the products produced by regular manufacturers are printed with steel stamping technology, and the characters are pressed before heat treatment;
Therefore, although the font is small, it is deeply concave and very clear. Normally, the fonts of counterfeit products are not only blurred. Due to the rough printing technology, the fonts float on the surface, and some of them can even be easily erased by hand or have serious manual traces.
3. Whether there is noise: Hold the inner sleeve of the bearing with your left hand, and rotate the sleeve with your right hand to make it rotate. Listen for noise during the operation of the bearing. Since most of the counterfeit products are under backward production conditions and are completely operated in a hand-crafted workshop, the bearing body will inevitably be mixed with impurities such as dust and sand during the production process;
Therefore, when the bearing rotates, there will be noise or unsmooth operation. This is the key to judging whether the product comes from a regular manufacturer's brand product that has strict production standards and is operated by a machine.
4. Surface: Whether there are turbid oil stains on the surface, we should pay special attention to it when buying imported bearings. Because there is still a certain gap between domestic anti-rust technology and foreign advanced manufacturing countries, it is easy to leave thick oil stains when anti-rust treatment is performed on the bearing body, and it feels sticky and sticky when touched by hand;
There is almost no trace of anti-rust oil on the imported bearings from abroad. According to industry insiders, particularly careful people can smell a special smell on imported bearings, which is the smell of anti-rust oil.
5. Whether the chamfer is uniform: the so-called chamfer of the bearing is the junction of the horizontal and vertical planes. Due to the limitation of production technology, the counterfeit bearing products are not handled satisfactorily at these corners and corners. We can easily distinguish.
Maintenance of bearing:
1. Improve the quality of lubrication, control the pressure, temperature and flow of the oil, and strengthen the oil filtration.
2. Use fuel and lubricating oil that meet the requirements.
3. To control the temperature status of diesel generator sets, it is disadvantageous to work under the conditions of over-cooling and over-heating. In cold weather, the diesel engine should be warmed up before starting, and the crankshaft should be turned by hand to make the oil enter the friction surface.
4. The surface quality and geometry of bearings and journals should be strictly guaranteed.
5. The bearing clearance should be appropriate. If the generator set is too large, impact will be generated.
Maintenance method of bearing:
1. When disassembling the bearing for inspection, first make a record of the appearance with photography and other methods. In addition, confirm the amount of remaining lubricant and sample the lubricant before cleaning the bearing.
(1) The cleaning of the bearing is divided into rough cleaning and fine cleaning, and a metal grid can be placed on the bottom of the container in use.
(2) For rough washing, use a brush to remove grease or adhesions in oil. At this time, if the bearing is rotated in oil, be careful that the rolling surface may be damaged by foreign matter.
(3) During the fine washing, slowly rotate the bearing in oil, which must be carried out carefully. Commonly used cleaning agents are neutral non-water-containing diesel or kerosene, and sometimes warm lye etc. are used as needed. No matter what kind of cleaning agent is used, it must be filtered frequently to keep it clean. After cleaning, immediately apply anti-rust oil or anti-rust grease on the bearing.
2. Inspection and judgment: In order to judge whether the removed bearing can be reused, it is necessary to check its dimensional accuracy, rotation accuracy, internal clearance, mating surface, raceway surface, cage and sealing ring. Because large bearings cannot be rotated by hand, pay attention to checking the appearance of rolling elements, raceway surfaces, cages, rib surfaces, etc. The higher the importance of the bearing, the more careful inspection is required.
Welcome to visit our web